Let Your Little Celebrity Chef Shine with this DIY Cooking ShowPosted on Apr 2, 2014 in Activities, Parents, Sitters | 0 comments
This activity will entertain tiny top chefs and camera hams alike! Put on your aprons, get the camera rolling, and let the cooking show begin.
Lights, camera, action!
What you will need:
- MacBook computer*
- Photo Booth application
- A recipe and ingredients
- Choose a recipe to bake/cook.
- Gather the ingredients and supplies for the recipe.
- Use the Photo Booth application to record a “cooking show.”
- Guide the child to speak clearly, look and the “camera,” and have fun!
- Burn it to a DVD so they can watch it over and over again.
*Note: This can also be recorded with a video camera or smartphone.