Ooey Gooey Glittery Snow SlimePosted on Dec 17, 2013 in Activities, Sitters | 0 comments
When the weather outside is frightful, keep the kids busy indoors with this oozy snow-inspired slime that will never melt!
A big thank you to our sitter, Melissa G., for sending us this awesome activity! (If you have an activity you love to do with the kiddos, email it to email@example.com so we can feature it on our blog!)
What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups white school glue
- Glitter (iridescent works best)
- Warm water
- 3/4 tsp. borax
- Peppermint extract (optional)
- Mix 2 cups white school glue with 1 1/2 cups warm water.
- Add glitter (as much or little as you’d like) and a few drops of peppermint extract (optional) to mixture.
- In a separate bowl combine 3/4 tsp. of borax with 1 1/3 cups warm water.
- Combine ingredients from both bowls and mix well (this takes about five minutes).
Kiddos can stretch and pull the snow slime into all sorts of fun shapes and designs!